GATEWAY SYDNEY | GIFT CARDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Where to buy the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page to make your purchase online.
You can congratulate the recipient with a heart-warming personal message. Please note that an administration, postage and handling fee applies upon issue of each GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card.
How to use the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card
1. Take your GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card to any participating store at GATEWAY SYDNEY. Please note that the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card is redeemable in all stores that accept EFTPOS.
2. Simply swipe the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card, then select ‘Savings’ on the EFTPOS terminal. The purchase amount must be equal to or less than the balance on the gift card.
3. Enter the PIN number on the back of the gift card and press OK.
4. The GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card is valid for a period of 36 months from the issue date, and must be redeemed before the date of expiry.
5. Check your GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card balance and transaction history by visiting www.givvtechnologies.com or calling Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
6. Any GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card that is damaged or faulty at time of issue will be replaced at no extra cost; please call Customer Care on 1300 764 721 for assistance.
Please be aware of the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card’s remaining balance before making a purchase – if the total cost of items purchased is greater than the balance of the card, you will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
The GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at all GATEWAY SYDNEY stores where EFTPOS is available. Check online at www.gatewaysydney.com.au for any excluded stores.
The GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card may be purchased in various denominations from $20 to $250. Funds may take up to 48 hours to be activated on your gift card.
Administration Fees: a $2.50 fee applies upon the issuance of each GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card using card payments, as well as a postage and handling fee.
The GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts, nor used at ATMs to withdraw cash.
Individual GATEWAY SYDNEY retailers are not required to accept the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card for any purchase under the value of $10.
The GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card will be void and cannot be redeemed after the date of expiry. Once expired, the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
The GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value before the date of expiry. Cash change will not be given for any unused balance.
Any unused balance on expiry of the GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
Where the cost of any purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
The cardholder is liable for all transactions on the gift card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by GATEWAY SYDNEY, or any of our employees. Other than this, defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
You can check your card balance at any time by visiting www.givvtechnologies.com or calling 1300 764 721.
Call 1300 764 721 if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your GATEWAY SYDNEY Gift Card. All queries and customer complaints will be responded to within a minimum period of three to five business days.